Wednesday 13 May 2009

Now..

Where am I at?!
Well, only a few days ago did I decide upon a final resolution! I've been really slow deciding/working out what I''m gonna be doing for some reason. I am enjoying this project, just I think I've been confusing myself. I'm a very confusing person anyways!!!
BUT.. as I say, Lindsey has a final resolution in mind! :D ...
As my problem's about meeting people for the first time and not having the courage to approach others, I've been focuing on feelings.
I produced a survey asking;

1. List 5 words that best describe how you felt on your first day at uni.
2. What thoughts went through your mind on your first day?
3. Did you approach anyone of your first day?
4. Did anyone approach you?
5. Could anything have been done for you to have felt more at ease on your first day?

The answers I got back were really helpful. It proved that I was on the right track by thinking everyone was nervous. Sounds obvious, but still, it needed to be confirmed!
Anyways, I've been focusing on feelings. I got so many different responses from the first question, although there were four specific dominant feelings. They were..
excited, scared, nervous and anxious.
Basically, I'm gonna be making a book of feelings. I'll be making the entire book, including the pages completely from scratch! :O WORRRRK! I don't care though. :) I'm really excited by this project!!
I'll be making the paper according to each feeling. So, for example, if the feeling was excited, it would have bright colours and possibly some objects embedded in the page.



So yeah, thas where I am right now! EEP! :D


No comments: