Saturday 16 May 2009

Mooooore?

I've been papermaking agaaaain! :) I'm starting to really get into it now!! Yeeeah!
Doing this reminded me of the visual language stuff we did a while back, when we had a word and had to illustrate it with colour and shapes. It's kinda handy, 'cause some of the words I'm using, I'd previously used! Wahay for the easy life!
Anyways, yeah, thought I'd put them up here still.. even though they're on here somewhere!

Here's a few more batches I've made in the space of 3-4 hours! My hands are officially killing me, having to bloody tear paper up weeny like!
I'm really liking this one. It's got a happy vibe to it which is what I wanted it to have.

Again, another ''happy vibe'' going on.
I used the water and some of the left over mix from the one above. I just added a few more different colours and papers.

I find this one to be rather successful. I thought it'd be interesting to see what an image looks like in the paper. Doing this will help give away what feeling is supposed to be taken from this piece. Most people are generally afraid of spiders, therefore the feeling for this piece of paper is 'scared'.


I kinda like this one a fair bit too. Again, I used the water and the left over pieces of paper from above. I just added other coloured material to give it a very gloomy, nervous look to it. I wanted to see what it looked with using typography. I think it looks rather swish! I'll definitely carry on using it to see what else I can get out of it.


No comments: