Thursday 7 May 2009

contemporary graphic design.. interaction! :O

Right well Amber's wanting ANOTHER 5 images of contemporary graphic design, but the kinda stuff that can be interacted with! Hmm..
Well I was kinda stuck with what kinda stuff to search for.. so I typed in google some of the ideas I had for my work. I thought it appropriate to search for books, signs, labels etc. Here's what I found!


Like I said, I typed 'book designs' into google, and found this interesting little thing! It's so cute!!
I found it on 'The Stampin' Mama Store', by Erika Martin.
I'm not sure exactly as to what it's been made for, but it's incredibly eye catching and as usual.. aesthetically pleasing. :)
I love stuff like this. I'm really intrigued by the hand-crafting. I think anything hand made has a really nice feel and look to it. Even though it has been well put together, it still has a rough quality to it, and that's what I admire.
I also like how it looks like a bag! So the owner of the book can carry it around by the handle. Very clever.


Thomas Keeley
I picked this because I really enjoy, again, the look of it! It's a clever and fun way of bringing a set, or in this case, a couple of books together to show they belong to one another. It's a totally original piece of work, and it's been constructed really well.

I had a browse at welcome mats on google and came across this...

Jeni Rodger
I absolutely love this!! It was also a favourite of the small group I was in.
It's such a simple way of sending out a message, and it's really fun way of doing it!
For this to work, there has to be interaction, so it's a very successful piece of work when audience interation is involved.


This is beautiful! 'Surreal Spaghetti Benches' made my Pablo Reinoso.
I randomly found this, and I'm bloody glad I did!! It's such a visually appealing piece. It's so unique and beautifully resolved.

No comments: