Thursday 15 January 2009

For Monday..

Ok, I'm trying to do some quick research before I start making any books. Today's crit I found, quite helpful. Making a manual type book was an idea of mine, so it was cool hearing someone else mention it! It make my mind up for me to do it! :)
I'm just looking at images of manuals on google to see what kind of binding is used more.
I've found out perfect binding's fairly popular. :/ I fancied doing a perfect bound book myself! Hmpf. I think I'll still make one, just for the hell of it! I haven't made a book in aaaages!!

I found this really interesting. It looks really neat and tidy. I don't think a folder will be accepted though! The only poo thing about it. Mind you, without the folder it's more or less velo bound minus the plastic bit holding the leaves together.
Oooh I don't know! I think I'm just gonna make a whole load, and choose which one's best at the end! Plan? PLAN!

No comments: