Monday 12 January 2009

Book of 100.... cars

1. State the title and focus of your work in response to the brief.
Title: Cars
Focus: I will research more into my chosen subject. Using my research, I will produce an original and engaging book.

2. Identify specific areas of research that you intend to investigate and methods that you will use.
I already have primary and secondary photographs, magazines, newspapers, definitions, type, tallies, lists, leaflets and drawings. I intend to ask 100 people questions, do some more drawings, and collect relevant objects.

3. Identify specific practical methods and technical processes that you intend to use in order to visually develop your ideas.
I intend on collaging both primary and secondary photographs, type, drawings etc, and editing on photoshop. I feel as though using this method is appropriate, as it'll make the collaging neat and tidy. I intend to experiment using photoshop and illustrator.

4. What methods will you use to evaluate the progress and success of your work?
I will write small evaluations which will be ongoing throughout this project. I'll take note of any input during crits, and use them to improve/inspire my work.

No comments: