Tuesday 4 November 2008

'Botox is great!'

Here's a few examples of the work I produced which advertise botox.
After making a quick example for a fact, opinion, open question and a closed question, I began brainstorming symbols to do with my subject. Then I randomly put symbols and either a fact, opinion... etc together to form these!!

Basically, I chose to focus on how botox is used for medical conditions like headaches. After reseaching my chosen subject, I found the images below. I wanted to include what botox actually looks like, so again, I brainstormed more ideas. I then came to the idea of it looking like party poppers and string. These are my reasons for using it in the above piece of work.
I found the way in which we worked really useful. Although my ideas aren't brilliant, it was a great way to make sure all the bad ideas came out first. I did struggle to begin with, but once I had my first one sorted, I was on a roll!

Other people's work...

This are some awesome ideas!!

No comments: