Sunday 30 November 2008

100...

We've been asked to take a minimum of 100 photographs of: Objects, people, words, places and textures. We also had to choose whether to compose the photographs either landscape or portrait. Here's a few examples I took!!!

Objects


People

Words

Texture..

I've got loooads more, but these have to be some of my favourites!!
I tried to get one of each category, but I didn't really get any good ones of '
places'. Just boring buildings really! I'll leave that one up to your imagination!
I LOVED taking this pictures though!! I LOVE photography!! Especially when I've been told to go out and explore... textures and stuff! That category had to be my favouri
te!

Once we had brought in our 100 photographs, we were put into groups of 4, and were given instructions to categorise out images into: words, places, people, textures an
d objects.

Good ol' Tim there!
We had a little scoot around the room to see everyone elses attempts at the fun task. Then, were put into pairs... and was given a different pairs work
to play with. We had Leighs and... someone elses............ the name escapes me. Basically, we had to find two interesting ways of categorising there photos. It was tricky, but we got there!!!


This would be Leighs photographs. We decided it would be interesting to split them up into two groups, showing where she took the picturs. i.e. inside, or outside.

And this.. would be the name which slipped my mind! However, they were good images. They consisted of a lot of colour, so we decided to categorise them in similar colours! It worked out pretty neat!


No comments: