Friday 17 October 2008

All done!

My project's complete! :D Well, it'll get re-done, but I've done it! Yaaaaaaaaaaaaay!
Here's the final outcome..


Looks a bit pants, but that's only 'cause it was on the pooey wall with tac behind it!! No one bothers to take it off. HMPF TO YOU!
I'm really quite pleased with it to be honest. Compared to
 the others I saw, mine's very simple, so I couldn't stop thinking it was boring and poo. But I really think it illustrates the words I had well. And the more I look at it, the more I like it. :)
I scanned it into illustrator, and properly aligned the letters up which looks awesome!! Here's the illustrated version.
I'm really happy with the outcome! :) I found some letters reeeeeally hard to do, 'cause I'm such a perfectionist. But hey, I guess that's a good thing!? 
I wanted to make sure the letters looked as though they belong for sure. I wanted them to look as similar as possible. So for each one, I used a similar shapes from another letter. If that makes sense?? That's how I was taught at college anyhow! I find it works for me!
I loved this project though. I really got into it. And I'd happily do another one!

No comments: