Sunday 26 October 2008

Kay, so here we are once again.. falling behind with the ol' blog. I'll try to update. So, this week's been a bit of a blur. Fast moving! :O Another week long project... 'What is violet?' Basically, my concept was, 'Violet is luxury'. I focused on dairy milk 'cause the wrapper's pu...VIOLET. I also though, what else means luxury?? Ooh, a fur coat! So I more or less put the two together!! Clever no?

Geez. I hope she doesn't mind me putting this on here. I thought I'd put at least one up. One of her not looking so naked as she actually was. But you get the drift? I really wanted to make it look as good as I could, considering the pictures I took were done in Liberty living room of flat 421! I think they came out really well. £60 well spent I'd say! Heh. Even though they all got splattered in melted chocolate. :/ I've officially stained my mattress protector. HA!


A sneak preview of le book in progress. A page I quite like. I'm still needing to do more, but I'm out of ideas!? Inspire me!??!?!?!???
But yeah, the project's now over.
I don't think I'll re do this one. I quite like how it is now. The photoshoot wouldn't be as easy to re-do due to ruined garments *sigh* But I'll definitely take what's been said about my work and use it to develop my future outcomes.

No comments: