Tuesday 14 October 2008

Alphabet Soup


Well, still doing the alphabet soupy thing!! TRYING to do this damn thing, but the ideas just aren't flowing. Hmpf.
In Critical Studies at the moo. He's going through like, the third powerpoint presentation. BAH! I thought I'd have a browse on here for some cool things. I need to keep upto date with uploading and stuff!! I must say, I'm struggling to get into this whole blog thing!!
Here's what I found!!
HOW COOL IS THIS!? I just love it. It HAD to be on here.
I've always found type interesting. Whenever I've had a type project, I've usually linked it with people and faces etc. This is just pure genious. Love it love it love it!!!

I'm really into simplicity. I'm not a fan of over working things. I need my space.
This is a really nice piece of work. I like the use of colours.




No comments: