Wednesday 15 October 2008

Alphabet Soup continued...

I have a day to finish this damn thing. Soooo, I thought I'd better get a few pictures up of what I've been doing with my time! Just to prove I haven't been sitting around on my arse like most people probably think.
This is what I done early on. (Please excuse the smudge) *sigh* I just hope it doesn't annoy you as much as it does me!
My project is Sam. Sam Reynolds.
Most of the words I wrote down in comparison to his were quite the oposite. GRR. So, I thought, why not use this to my advantage!? So I've gone for the 'messy but neat' route. Here, you see mess. :) But really it's neat. It's a neat mess. Just agree with me, kay.
So yeah, here's another...
This was actually a mistake. Well, half of it was. Long story, don't ask. But yeah, it's the stuck down then wripped up affect, with newspaper. I just like it. Do you? Anyways, I'm nearly there now. I've more or less got my alphabet sorted. Just need to play with the positioning a bit more. THEN draw them onto tracing paper. Waah!

No comments: