Wednesday 18 March 2009

Some more found typography

I think all three of these images are awesome! The first image is made up of circles, which seem to be forming letters.. although not quite English?? Haah! Ah well, it's a nice effect. I like how the top of the letters curl up into a swirl, still using the circles. It looks whacky, and fun!

This is really really nice!! I love how the words are all angled differenty to create the shape of the subject. Also, the colours are approriate. The tonal value is strong and interesting. It's gorgeous! :)

I'm not very keen on this image, although I find it interesting how the words (or sentences) follow a path. I dunno what we're supposed to be able to see, whether there's a hidden image? In ways it appeals to me, but it's just not very pretty, although the style is cool.



No comments: