Monday 23 March 2009

Icons and pictograms!

I appreciate the fact that I haven't actually uploaded or mentioned anything to do with the icons and pictograms work in visual language, but I will put up my finals. 
I can say honestly, this wasn't my cup of tea! I found it really hard for some reason, although I did try, and I now have two final sets of routines. So I must be doing something right???
Here's the first routine. See if you can guess what they mean!? The answers will be at the end. :)


Ok, so that was the first routine!! Yeeeeaaay! 
Now to see if you guessed them correctly!!..
They were.. wake up at 6am, have a shower, blow-dry hair, get dressed, do make-up, have breakfast, and brush teeth. 

Now for the next lot!


And there we have it. The second lot. :)
They were.. walk.. to Morrisons.. get a trolley, collect items, pay, call a taxi, get in the taxi, and return home. 

I think I prefer the first set, just because they work better visually. The visuals are much more interesting. I have to say, I struggled a lot more with the trip to Morrisons. But ah well, it's done now. :)

No comments: