Sunday 1 February 2009

Finally, a book design idea!

So here's an update of my car project.
I have this book type thing at home. It's full of loooooads of different kinds of paper; colours, texture etc.




I don't know why I never thought of it before, but seeing the papers being categorised made me think, why don't I categorise my work?
So far, my categories are as follows:

Interior
Exterior
Accessories

That's it! :s Should I be worried? Hm.
I've got a decent sized list for each, so I guess it's not so bad.
After this idea, the dreaded question popped into my head:
'Where does 100 come into this!?'
Gay. :(
My aim is to use both type and image, so I guess I could have 100 of them altogether? Or.. simply have 100 words altogether from the categories? Ooh, I can't write what I think! I'm not a writer! Please just understand what I'm trying to say! Kay?
Well yeah, that's it in a nutshell at the mo.

No comments: