Monday 29 September 2008

The O team!

A week long project, which I had to work with 4 other people to produce a presentation that saved our given letter from being fictionally removed the alphabet.
At first we were dead set on creating a stop frame animation. This however, proved itself to be quite impossible given the amount of time we had. AND it had to be decent!! So, after a long night on pondering, we all agreed to produce an outcome each, which would fit nicely into a series of posters. Below, the second from the right, is my final outcome. I'm so happy with it!! Annoyingly though... (as much as I love it!) it looks to be in the same style at the Big Brother eye! Don't get me wrong, the program's LUSH, but it's just a bit gay how people said, 'Oh look, it's like Big Brother'! Dooooh! Nevermoo. Like I said, I'm chuffed with it!!!
As well as having them part of a series, we decided it would be a good idea to let our designs fly in the outside world! So, we did a little photoshopping, and used bus stops, billboards and telephone boxes etc to see what they'd look like. They look pretty swish to me!



No comments: