Monday 29 September 2008

Morning!! I thought it'd be cool to put a few pics up of my summer work!!
I recieved a letter, which gave me two letters... mine being 'o' and 'm'. It then told me I had to research into them as much as I could, and to fill an A6 book up with visuals and all the information I found. Talk about take it easy! Pfft. Funnily enough, I actually quite enjoyed it. O, I find, was quite an easy one. I went on to say how not only is it a letter, it's a shape too! So I literally stuck round things in! Teehee.
M, on the other hand, I found rather tricky. The beginning was fine. But there's only so much you can do!! I ended up writing every word in the dictionary beginning with the letter 'm'!
I also found it really hard working with A6 size! It's sooo tiny. I just wanted to make mess!! It was definitely tricky, but I got there. :)
Here's my 'M' book...

And my 'O' book...


No comments: