Sunday 13 September 2009

Ze alphabet?

Well I mentioned in another post, I spotted the alphabet underneath my cats litter tray.

V

It's not an amazing photogaph, I know, but I thought I'd whack it up here anyways.
I love things like this! It really shows imagination and dedication.
At the bottom right it explains where each letter was found.

Not long after seeing this article, I did some work at a cafe, and was randomly playing around with the strong shadow cast on the kitchen wall. I ended up trying to form letters on the wall with my hand, for pure entertainment. After work, I went to my car, and I saw the letter 'e' in a shadow made by the wing mirror.


So, I kept going and I ended up making my own alphabet. :)
I also used masking tape to create the alphabet. I was using it in my collages and accidentally created a 't'. I thought, what the hell! Haaahah!! I would upload pics of them, but they're rather poor quality so I won't bother. I printed them out and mounted them on white card. I'm currently thinking of a way to conect them together.
Personally I think they look rather snazzy! I'll take a sneaky pic of the ''booklet'' soon, just so you can see what the hell I'm jabbering on about. :) I'll have to wait until tomorrow now, the lightings real pants at night in my room!

No comments: